Monday, June 10, 2013

A Little Update!

Hey Guys!
This post will be a little different than the others, mostly because it is just going to be me - talking to you :)
I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am going on a vacation and I probably won't be postin anything, atleast nothing long, for the next two weeks! But I promise you many fun filled blogs when I get back! I am even thinking up a little bit of a schedule so you can know what to expect to see on my blog and when!

And that leads me to what I want to ask you guys...
Since you are the ones reading my blog, what do you want to see on here? I would love to get some fun suggestions! Any crazy ideas?

I also wanted to remind you of my Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and last but not least Bloglovin. What social media do you use the most? It would really help to know so I know what I should use the most, or maybe I am missing out on some awesome social media site!
I always try to follow all my followers back! There is no fun having an empty twitter feed! haha :)
Image from Google
One more thing! I wanted to THANK all of my new (and "old") followers! I now have 18 followers and that is just amazing! Thank you so much!!
I hope you are all having a great summer with (or without) a lot of sunshine!

Until next time,




7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! I feel like everyone's going right now and I can't wait for mine - although it's still three months ahead.

    I'd love to see some holiday pictures (if you don't mind sharing them) and as you're a book nerd just as I am, I'm really interested in your favourite books for the summer. I'm always in for new suggestions.

    xx

    kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might put some pictures, I will just have to see :)
      That's also a really good idea with the books! Will defininetly put that on my "what to blog about" list!

      Delete
  2. i have nominated you for the liebster awards on my blog, have a quick look and may be something you want to do again or something!

    wheresheen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into it :) Thank you for nominating me again :p

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just clicked the follow button to become on of your fabolous followers haha! I really like your blog :D

    Loren
    xoxo

    http://lorenloveslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete